Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I'm {Loving}

IMG_2043

... Enjoying the early morning while tucked into a blue kayak and paddling around an island

... An egg and bacon wrap fresh off the barbeque grill. {Nothing better than the smell of bacon frying in the morning air}

... The color on my arms and legs from this blazing Australian sun {No pastey Midwestern girl for me!}

... Watching my handsome man get all distracted by our Skype date. {He's super cute when he's tongue-tied}

... Blowing him kisses from the land down under

... Talking in excited voices about our upcoming nine days together {nine whole glorious days!!}

... A comforting peace from {Psalms 42}

... A cozy nap and the whole world goes dead around me

... Climbing a big hill and gawking at the blue-green ocean on all sides of me

... Laughing with K as we crumble to the ground in hysteria

... Spoonfuls of cool refreshing {lemon} sorbet after dinner

... Hanging my wet laundry outside in the delicious night air

IMG_2055

IMG_1968

IMG_1924

{what i'm N O T loving}

... Being over {7000} miles from my handsome man's arms

... The kink in my computer screen which makes it only work when opened at a 35 degree angle

... My hair that has gone spastic on me the last week

... The lack of working out with my bro, Tim {my would-be-muscles are disappearing}

... Lyrics of a new song that will N O T leave my head {I actually don't mind this, it's just getting a little over the top}

... Not having hugs from my adorable sisters

... The last {tim-tams} that disappeared from their package this afternoon {I actually am really loving this. It means I can no longer be tempted to eat them}

IMG_1957

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my word, those are so beautiful! You are such an awesome person Nicole! Miss you much!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.It's all about pearl pendant that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the sea shell pearl with you.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like cultured freshwater pearl earrings.