Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Brudders...

I have been thinking a lot lately of how thankful I am for my brothers...  they are so amazing.

So tho this probably doesn't mean anything to you, I just want to take a minute and publicly recognize them for how loving they are.  I very rarely ever ask Timothy or Christopher to do anything that they say they won't do.  

The other day I needed to take a box of pineapples out to the car.  It was cold and snowy.. so I asked Timothy if he would carry them out and start my car.  Without even a complaint, he said yes, stopped what he was doing and did it.  

Both him and Christopher always treat us with respect - well, most of the time :P - and I appreciate that.  Most of our girlfriends' brothers brush them aside in public and don't give them the time of day.  Our brothers walk the high road in that respect.

And I just wanted to say I'm thankful for that.  


:: Here they are in their typical guy moments ::

* Ok, so maybe that's not so guy...




3 comments:

Liv said...

I can't imagine not having a brother. Just today, Jared scraped the snow off of my car and pulled my car around front for me! Either he really loves me or just really loves an exscuse to drive!

Olivia

My Bright Corner said...

Lucky you! I have AWESOME brothers, too!

Living Out Loud said...

*laughing hastaricly*
"brudders" are way cool!!!
Love ya'll, miss ya'll, too!
Mickey=D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones