Friday, May 2, 2008

Answers - Part 7

Bridgette asked:
1. What is the first thing you will teach your children?
The first concept that I want them to understand and see me demonstrate is that their daddy and I love them very much and so does God. It is out of a love for God and our relationship with Him that obedience and service flows from. And little children's first impression of God is like is what they see in their parents.
2. What is the first thing you will tell your child not to do?
Probably not to touch something!
3. Why don't you like bananas?
Because they kinda stink and I don't like the texture!
4. Do you like asparagus?
Definately not on my favorite list!
5. What is your favorite color? (one color please)
Green.
6. Do you like gardening?
That's not really on my favorite list either!

Michaela asked

1.-3. Are you ready for all of 'em? Are you shore? Absolutely posetutly shore

Yes, yes, and yes.=D4. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Not for sure, but probably about 15-20. That includes flip-flops!

5. What color is our house?Or can you not remember the color of you're own house

Brown... white.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones