Friday, June 27, 2008

MY Verse.

I have been studying the life of David for several months and am always amazed at the way that God used him because of his humility and brokeness.  That is how I want to be.  The other night when I was reading the end of 2 Samuel, I found the verse that God would give me as 'MY verse' this summer.  It is through God that I will have the strength for every task ahead and it is only through Him that I am protected from the enemy who wants to steal, kill, and destroy.
Here it is.

"For thou hast girded me with strength for the battle: them that rose up against me thou hast subdued under me."
2 Samuel 22:40

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Thats an awesome verse! I really like it!!! It's really encouraging, thanks for sharing!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones