Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday...

Wednesday I was very busy...

I am very upset at myself that I broke my blogging habit, but it was for a good reason.  I had hall duty last night after the kids got in their room... keeping them from escaping from the fifth floor.  It was a very big job.  By the end, I was soaked from a kid's water gun and thoroughly exhausted.  It was topped off with a kid throwing up all over three sets of bedding, other messes all over the bathroom, and other things that I won't mention here on this blog.  It was close to one before I got to bed... thus the lack of posting.  I thought I should still let you know what happened, so here it is...

Swimming...


Face painting...


The kids did dance, song and instrumental acts for us at last night's assembly.  It was so precious!

Adam was my guard buddy... I'm not sure if he was a help or a hindrance.  The boys that were hanging out love him and they fed off each others energy!

Bed never sounded so good.  I am so thankful to stand together with such an awesome group of servants!

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Living Out Loud said...

That is quite sad about you're lack in sleep=) Hopfully you get more this week;-) Thank you so much for all the pics & words! Love ya Mickey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones